The American Dental Association has a variety of resources to assist new dentists. Some of these include:
- ADA New Dentist Conference at the Annual Session
- The ADA Center for Professional Success provides practical, member-only content to help you manage your career, expand your knowledge and balance your life.
- ADA Dental Product Guide is easy-access directory to the supplies, equipment and services available to help make your dental practice a success.
- ADA Store New dentists use offer code 20652 to save 15% on all ADA Store products. Go online or call 800-947-4746.
- ADA New Dentist News is a quarterly publication, distributed as an insert in the ADA News as a member resource for new dentists and dental students.
- New Dentist Now Blog features resources for new dentists and dental students as well as news and insight on the dental profession and beyond.
- Various resources for new dentists which are linked from the ADA Dental Student Page.
- The ADA exclusively endorses Laurel Road for student loan consolidation/refinancing providing unmatched opportunities for ADA members to refinance existing federal and private undergraduate and graduate school loans at a 0.25% lower rate than DRB’s already low rates.
Missouri Dental Insurance Services
MDIS offers complete array of insurance and financial products and services for dentists, families and staff. Learn more about the new graduate premium rates by contacting MDIS.
The MDA New Dentist Committee
The New Dentist Committee is committed to organize, plan and conduct effective activities for new dentists, including several activities at Missouri’s two dental schools for dental students and the Connect4Success new dentist meeting at the Lake of the Ozarks.
The MDA Board of Trustees includes as a voting member, a delegate of the MDA New Dentist Committee. This NDC Board Member is nominated by the committee and ensures the voice of the new dentist is heard in the Association.