- Cabin assignments will be made after the registration ends.
- At that time, cabins may be automatically upgraded at no additional cost to a different category (including change in deck level and/or area of the ship) and are made at the discretion of the cruise line.
- Once cabin assignments are finalized, guests may choose to upgrade or change cabin assignments through their account, but any additional cost would be covered by the guest.
- Dining Options (included): Main Dining Room (B/L/D), Windjammer (Buffet) (B/L/D), Café Promenade (Deli) (B/L/D)
- Dining Options (addtl cost): Izumi, Chef’s Table, Giovanni’s Table, Chops Grille, Johnny Rockets, Room Service
- Bars & Lounges (Purchase beverage packages or A La Carte): Solarium Bar, Pool Bar, English Pub, Schooner Bar, Boleros
- Guests will be required to book all excursions, spa appointments, dinner and activity reservations, etc through their own guest accounts. You will want to do this as soon as possible to ensure availability.
Nonstop air through Southwest Airlines. $380 per person.
- Saturday, February 9; Departing St Louis at 6:15am; Arriving Ft. Lauderdale at 9:55am.
- Saturday, February 16; Departing Ft. Lauderdale at 7:20pm; Arriving St Louis at 9:20pm
Due to the group travel discount on airfare, no refunds or transfers of value are available. Once ticketed, name changes only will be available, through February 8, 2019.
Optional Travel Expenses:
- Optional insurance $59 per person for cruise only
- Optional Ft. Lauderdale airport transfers are $33.50 per person round trip