About the Resort
The Royal Playa del Carmen welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, this resort features all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, double jet whirlpool tubs, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. The attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty and many other delights.
About the Trip
- All inclusive, including 7-night accommodations, meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities.
- 10 hours continuing education
- Funjet Vacations All in One Travel Protection Plan included
- Round-trip scheduled non-stop airfare from St. Louis and round-trip airport transfers. Kansas City departures may be arranged through travel agent.
- Overnight hotel stay in St. Louis/Kansas City may also be arranged through travel agent if desired.
- Current flight times from St. Louis/Frontier Airlines (subject to change) are: February 11, 2017 (Depart St. Louis at 7am; Arrive into Cancun Intl Airport at 10am) and February 18, 2017 (Depart Cancun Intl Airport at 11am; Arrive into St. Louis at 2:05pm)
- 8 dining venues
- Multiple bars & lounges serving unlimited premium drinks
- 24-Hour “Royal Suite Service” delivering tasty treats and beverages to your suite’s discreet delivery box within moments of your request
- Endless cocktails, mixed drinks, wines, beers, and champagnes, plus a swim up bar, cigar club, martini bar and specialty liquor bars and VIP lounges
- Olympic-size swimming pool just steps from the Caribbean Sea and rooftop tennis courts
- Complimentary access to the hydrotherapy area of SPAzul Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive Fitness Center with LifeFitness™ equipment and introductory SCUBA Lesson
Every room is appointed with numerous standard all-inclusive amenities:
- Passports Required: All passengers must have a passport. If attending the Travel & Learn, you should file for a passport immediately, as it could take up to 60 days to process and receive.
Travel & Learn Contacts
Mandy Lewis at the MDA (573-634-3436)
Jeanne Berard at Classic Travel (573-634-4881).