Registration for this year's Travel and Learn is closed. We will be anouncing next year's trip soon. Stay tuned!
Travel and Learn
St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
February 6-13, 2016
About the Resort
Ideally located on its very own peninsula, Sandals Grande St. Lucian is often described as the "closest vacation to a picture-perfect postcard." Cradled to the west by Rodney Bay - boasting the calmest waters in all of Saint Lucia - and to the east by the majestic Atlantic Ocean, this magnificent resort showcases awe-inspiring panoramic views that will linger in your heart forever. Volcanic mountains draped in blankets of green rise majestically from an impossibly clear blue sea. A sheltered mile-long beach extends an open invitation for days of endless water play.
About the Trip
- Trip does not include airfare. Airfare must be booked on your own.
- Overnight hotel stay in St Louis/Kansas City may also be arranged through travel agent if desired.
- 10 hours continuing education. If trip is booked on your own but you want to attend MDA CE courses, the fees per hour, per person are: $30 for MDA members ($300); $40 for ADA members who reside outside MO ($400) and $50 for non-members of MDA/ADA ($500).
- Travel Protection Coverage (optional): Purchase and payment of insurance is only available at the time of initial deposit payment. Protection offers a full refund for cancellation for any reason. ($218 per couple)
- All inclusive, including 7-night accommodations, meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities plus:
- 4 pools and 4 whirlpools
- 6 bars including a genuine English Pub
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- 8 fine dining options are included onsite
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Unlimited Devices
- Unlimited Land and Watersports
- Unlimited Scuba Diving
- Stay at 1, Play at 3 Exchange Program
- 9-hole Golf Course at nearby Sandals Regency La Toc
About the Rooms
Prices listed below are based upon double occupancy and do not include airfare.
NOTE! NON-MEMBERS ADD $150 TO TOTAL AMOUNT.
Caribbean Luxury Oceanview – LX ($5288 per room/couple)
Take in beautiful views of the Atlantic from any one of these stylish suites and unveil true luxury. Relax in the magnetism of your suite, or in the quaint gardens just below where you're invited to take a stroll or simply linger for a while. These suites deliver an elegantly relaxed flair where you can enjoy modern amenities as you explore every inch of these grand rooms, including the romantic sitting area and large balcony offering stunning ocean views.
- 4-Poster King-Size Bed and Sitting Area
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV, Cable TV, CD-Clock Radio, Telephone
- Private Bath & Shower, Hair Dryer, Red Lane Spa Amenity Kit
- Coffee Maker w/ Blue Mountain Coffee & Tea Maker/Kettle
- Data Port, In-Room Electronic Safe
- Ceiling Fan
- In-Room Continental Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron & Ironing Board
Registering for the Trip
Passports Required: All passengers (including children) must have a passport. If attending the Travel & Learn, you should file for a passport immediately, as it could take up to 60 days to process and receive.
Trip Deposit Required: $1,500 per person trip deposit is due at registration (plus an additional $100/per person for trip insurance if desired.) There is a $125 NON-REFUNDABLE fee per participant; trip insurance is also non-refundable. Reservation deadline and final payment is due by Nov. 1, 2015. Cancellation deadlines are subject to penalties noted under the insurance protection. All cancellation penalties are at the cost of the traveler.
Travel & Learn Contacts: Questions can be directed to Mandy Lewis at the MDA, 800-688-1907 or Jeanne Berard at Classic Travel, 573-634-4881.
A special thanks to Missouri Dental Insurance Services for their sponsorship of this event.