About the Resort
The Royal Playa del Carmen welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, this resort features all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, double jet whirlpool tubs, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. The attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty and many other delights.
About the Trip
- All inclusive, including 7-night accommodations, meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities.
- 10 hours continuing education
- Funjet Vacations All in One Travel Protection Plan included
- Round-trip scheduled non-stop airfare from St. Louis and round-trip airport transfers. Kansas City departures may be arranged through travel agent.
- Overnight hotel stay in St. Louis/Kansas City may also be arranged through travel agent if desired.
- Current flight times from St. Louis/Frontier Airlines (subject to change) are: February 11, 2017 (Depart St. Louis at 7am; Arrive into Cancun Intl Airport at 10am) and February 18, 2017 (Depart Cancun Intl Airport at 11am; Arrive into St. Louis at 2:05pm)
- 8 dining venues
- Multiple bars & lounges serving unlimited premium drinks
- 24-Hour “Royal Suite Service” delivering tasty treats and beverages to your suite’s discreet delivery box within moments of your request
- Endless cocktails, mixed drinks, wines, beers, and champagnes, plus a swim up bar, cigar club, martini bar and specialty liquor bars and VIP lounges
- Olympic-size swimming pool just steps from the Caribbean Sea and rooftop tennis courts
- Complimentary access to the hydrotherapy area of SPAzul Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive Fitness Center with LifeFitness™ equipment and introductory SCUBA Lesson
Room Choices & Amenities
- Royal Junior Suite Ocean Front: $3,115/person
- Royal Junior Suite Ocean View: $2,849/person
Prices listed are based upon double occupancy and round-trip airfare (St. Louis/Cancun Intl Airport). For Single, Triple or Quad rates, contact Jeanne Berard with Classic Travel for rates (573-634-4881).
Every room is appointed with numerous standard all-inclusive amenities:
- Passports Required: All passengers must have a passport. If attending the Travel & Learn, you should file for a passport immediately, as it could take up to 60 days to process and receive.
- Trip Deposit Required: $1,500 per person trip deposit is due at registration. There is a $125 NON-REFUNDABLE fee per participant. Reservation deadline and final payment is due by November 4, 2016. Cancellation deadlines are subject to penalties noted under the insurance protection. All cancellation penalties are at the cost of the traveler.
Travel & Learn Contacts
Mandy Lewis at the MDA (573-634-3436)
Jeanne Berard at Classic Travel (573-634-4881).