MDA Travel & Learn
Sandals LaSource Grenada, St. George's Grenada
February 10-17, 2018
Details at a Glance
- Adults Only Resort
- All inclusive, including 7-night accommodations, meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities
- Round-trip scheduled airfare from St. Louis available (includes round-trip airport transfers). Kansas City departures are not available. Contact Jeanne Berard for other departure cities.
- 10 hours continuing education
About the Resort
Defying every convention of traditional design, the new Sandals LaSource Grenada takes innovation beyond the realm of imagination to create an extraordinary resort unlike anything you have ever experienced. Pools in the sky and living rooms in swimming pools. Private plunge pools, cascading waterfalls and meandering river pools. Here, in the heart of Grenada's exclusive Pink Gin Beach, on an exotic island paradise where the intoxicating scents of spice and tropical blooms make a heady elixir for romance, we've taken the best of everything to create a whole new Sandals experience... one that takes you beyond the unexpected.
About the Trip
- All inclusive, including 7-night accommodations, meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities.
- Round-trip scheduled airfare is available from St Louis and round-trip airport transfers.
- Departures from other cities must be booked on your own or contact Jeanne for a quote.
- Trip insurance is available.Cost is quoted by Jeanne Berard; based on trip cost and age.
- Overnight hotel stay in St Louis may also be arranged through travel agent if desired.
- Current flight times from St Louis/American Airlines (subject to change) are:
- February 10, 2018 - Depart St. Louis at 6:00am; Layover in Miami; Arrive in Grenada at 3:28pm.
- February 17, 2018 - Depart Grenada at 4:13pm; Layover in Miami; Arrive in St Louis at 11:34pm
- 10 hours continuing education
All Inclusive Resort Amenities
- Caribbean's most innovative rooms and suites
- Romantic Tranquility Soaking Tubs on patios and balconies
- Unlimited fine dining at 10 restaurants
- 6 full-service bars
- Unlimited premium spirits and Mondavi® wines
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
- 5 pools and 2 whirpools
- Unlimited Scuba Diving
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Huge variety of tours available
- Just minutes from the airport
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
About the Rooms
Prices are based upon double occupancy only. For Single rates, contact Jeanne Berard with Classic Travel for rates.
A nicely appointed bedroom featuring a king size bed, smart TV and convenience outlets for 110 and 240 volts. The bathroom includes a walk in shower, vanity and separate water closet enclosed in frosted glass. All rooms have a patio or balcony, a free standing Tranquility Soaking Tub for two and also features outdoor dining and chaise lounge. Room View: Tropical Garden
- Passports Required: All passengers must have a passport. If attending the Travel & Learn, you should file for a passport immediately, as it could take up to 60 days to process and receive. All passports must have an expiration date of at least 6 months beyond the dates of travel. In this case, expiration of passorts must be no sooner than August 16, 2018.
Travel & Learn Contacts
Mandy Lewis at the MDA (573-634-3436)
Jeanne Berard at Classic Travel (573-634-4881).