You can’t afford to be a silent partner in decisions that affect your business, your practice, your profession. Legislative proposals directly impact dentistry in Missouri, and we need to have meaningful input. Political involvement is just good business.
MODentPAC gives you a collective chance to make your voice heard, because Missouri dentists know best the issues that affect your practices.
- Governed by MDA member dentists, who represent each component.
- Supports candidates committed to dentistry regardless of party affiliation.
- Shows lawmakers the dental profession is committed to oral health issues.
- Opportunity for dentists to pool their funds and be in a position to contribute to legislators friendly to dentistry and our issues.
- Contributions divided equally between a component PAC and MODentPAC.
- Component members have a voice in the expenditure of PAC funds through representation on component PAC Board and the MODentPAC Board.
Ross Bennett, SEDS
Eric Tolliver, GSDS
Phillip Batson, CDS
Lynn Barbour, NEDS
Charles McGinty, SWDS
Justin Schlaikjer, GSLDS
Merle Nunemaker, GKCDS
Douglas Wyckoff, NWDS