An analysis of self-reported fees by procedure from a nationwide, random sample of dentists, free for members.
The ADA’s 2022 Survey of Dental Fees provides an analysis of self-reported fees by procedure from a nationwide, random sample of dentists. Specialists and general dentists recorded the fees they charged most often for over 200 dental procedures. The Survey is a collaborative report from the ADA Center for Dental Practice Policy and ADA Health Policy Institute.
Available free to members or for purchase through the ADA Store, the ADA’s 2022 Survey of Dental Fees also features:
- National average fees broken down for both general practitioners and each of the six specialties
- National level statistics for fees for more than 200 commonly performed dental procedures
- Average fees charged by general practitioners broken down into nine regional areas, based on U.S. Census divisions
- Standard deviation and percentiles for each fee
- Dental procedures identified by procedure code and nomenclature from the Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature as published in the ADA’s CDT 2022