The ADA (national), MDA (state) and your component dental society (local) maintain a Tripartite membership system—this means dues must be paid at all three levels to be a member, and dentists receive benefits at all three levels.
- Each member is assessed dues at each level, but there are categories to allow reductions, such as for dentists new to or retiring from the practice of dentistry, dentists experiencing temporary financial difficulties and graduate dental students. Membership is free to dental students.
- Dues statements are sent to members at the end of November, following the ADA and MDA House meetings where yearly national and state dues are determined.
For additional questions about Membership, see the Membership FAQ. For payment options and terms, see the information on the Join/Renew page.
2021 ADA Dues
The ADA dues are $573 for active members.
2021 MDA Dues
The MDA dues are $472 for active members.
2021 Component Dues (Active Member Rate)
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society: $387
- Greater Kansas City Dental Society: $185
- Greater Springfield Dental Society: $210
- Central Dental Society: $50
- Northeast Dental Society: $65
- Northwest Dental Society: $95
- Southeast Dental Society: $65
- Southwest Dental Society: $80