Missouri Dental Insurance Services, Inc. is a for-profit agency and a wholly owned subsidiary of the MDA dedicated to supporting the membership through quality insurance programs. MDIS was created and is governed by members, to provide honest answers, practical solutions and personal service.
In addition to its products and services benefiting members, MDIS provided more than $2.4 million to strengthen and benefit MDA, but it’s also provided more than $70,000 in support to the MDA Foundation, $2,500 to the Missouri Dental Well Being Foundation and nearly $100,000 combined to the association’s component societies combined.
Products & Services
MDIS works only with dentists, their staff and families, which allows the company to focus solely on the specific needs of the dental practice and its personnel. The MDIS team is dedicated to finding the best solutions for their clients through quality insurance and financial products for their families and practices, as well as staff and their families. Contact MDIS to learn about any of their products and services, including:
- Professional Liability (Individual & Corporate)
- Building & Business Personal Property
- Workers Compensation
- Erisa Bond
- Employment Practices Liability
- General Liability
- Health Insurance (Individual & Group)
- Cafeteria Plan
- Disability Insurance (Individual & Group)
- Business Overhead Expense Insurance
- Life Insurance (Individual & Group)
- Long Term Care (Individual & Group)
- Retirement Plans
- Personal & Commercial Umbrella
- Cancer Insurance
- Heart Attack Insurance
- Accident Expense Insurance
- Data Breach, Commercial Building/Renovation
- Social Security Planning
HR360 is a member benefit provided by MDIS. Their comprehensive library fulfills the HR and Benefits information needs of employers nationwide, by delivering fast, accurate information when and where they need it. To get started, contact MDIS to receive your username and password. Features include:
- Easy to understand and navigate HR and Employee Benefits content
- A targeted search engine
- One-on-one responsiveness through 'Ask the Experts'
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies and checklists
Greg Russell, Executive Vice President
3340 American Ave, Ste E
Jefferson City, MO 65109
800-944-7550 or 573-636-8752
An MDIS Board of Directors, elected by the MDA Board of Trustees, is the decision making body of MDIS. The Board meets several times per year to gauge the progress of the agency and direct its operations. An annual report is prepared and provided to MDA at its House of Delegates. Current officers include: President, Dr. JC Standlee; Vice-President, Dr. W. Kent Powell; and, Secretary/Treasurer, Dr. Nathan Bauer.