You can’t afford to be a silent partner in decisions that affect your business, your practice, your profession. Legislative proposals directly impact dentistry in Missouri, and we need to have meaningful input. Political involvement is just good business.
Give to MODentPAC
Take a stand. Make your interests heard. Contribute to MODentPAC. Together we can have an impact on political decisions that affect dentistry. We've made it easier than ever to give to PAC with both an online giving form and a form that may be printed and mailed. You can give a one-time contribution or sign up for monthly debits.
Using your PAC dollars effectively
Think of your MODentPAC contribution as preventive care for your practice. If you don't give, please look at the information in the MODentPAC Giving Form to see if you can give in the future.
- The most common gift to the PAC is $100 remitted with dues.
- If contributors would give $10/month, we would double the size of the PAC without creating a large monthly burden for an individual.
MODentPAC gives you a collective chance to make your voice heard, because Missouri dentists know best the issues that affect your practices.
- Governed by MDA member dentists, who represent each component.
- Supports candidates committed to dentistry regardless of party affiliation.
- Shows lawmakers the dental profession is committed to oral health issues.
- Opportunity for dentists to pool their funds and be in a position to contribute to legislators friendly to dentistry and our issues.
- Contributions divided equally between a component PAC and MODentPAC.
- Component members have a voice in the expenditure of PAC funds through representation on component PAC Board and the MODentPAC Board.
Phil Loida, Southeast
Ashley Meyer, Greater SPG
Phillip Batson, Central
Lynne Barbour, Northeast
Charles McGinty, Southwest
Bob Butler, Greater STL
Merle Nunemaker, Greater KC
Fallon Stiens, Northwest
Hosting a Fundraiser
There is no more effective way to cement a good relationship with a lawmaker or potential lawmaker than to participate in his or her election or re-election campaign by hosting a Fundraiser. Fundraising events help the candidate raise money and give them the chance to meet and talk with voters. In short, they appreciate and remember those who have helped them in their efforts. The MDA will be glad to help as you plan your fundraiser; just give us a call.
Hosting a Fundraiser Kit