We are headed to the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, June 14-15, 2019 looking forward to another successful Connect4Success (C4S) meeting! We invite you to exhibit and/or sponsor at our new combined continuing education event for all members that includes a New Dentist Recommended CE track. We believe the location and setting—with something for everyone, from nightlife options to family-friendly fun—will enhance everyone’s experience and allow great interaction between sponsors/exhibitors and members in all stages of practice.
Sponsorships and exhibitor space are limited and awarded on a first come, first served basis. Don’t delay, turn in your registration form today.
Sponsorship is a terrific way to spend your marketing dollars, which can yield results worth far beyond your initial investment. It’s a great way to support organized dentistry and allows you to build goodwill, create publicity, complement other marketing programs, enhance the business or brand image and improve customer relations. All sponsorships include free exhibit space.
Get Added Exposure & Support the Foundation
Providing a prize for the Connect 4 Cash Countdown Raffle
to be held on-site during the conference. Here’s how it works.
100 tickets will be sold for $100 each, and eliminated one by one during the conference until the final ticket is drawn for a grand prize of $1,500.
- We are asking exhibitors to provide prizes ($50+ value) as consolation to those who are eliminated early.
- For instance the 10th ticket drawn loses out on the grand prize opportunity but could still win something nice from a participating exhibitor.
- Your company name will be displayed on the big board and special recognition will be given
when your consolation prize is drawn.
- Winners must be present which allows personal interaction between you and the winner.
To participate, send your prize value and description to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15, 2018 so your company can be properly recognized. Bring your prize with you to the conference. Examples may be a gift basket, electronics, wine, company product, etc. Your participation could potentially add another $1000+ of value to our annual charitable fundraiser while giving you added exposure at our annual conference.
- Exhibit table outside the meeting rooms
- MDA meeting meals and reception.
- Logo and web link on MDA meeting page
- Recognition in MDA Focus magazine
- Recognition on meeting signage
- Logo and contact information in meeting materials
- Opportunity to place materials in registration packets
- List of meeting attendees provided after the meeting concludes
To reserve your spot today, please complete the attached sponsorship form and email to Mandy Lewis at the MDA Executive Office or FAX to 573-635-0764.