Special Notes: New Dentist Recommended
The past year of 2022 gave us the highest rate of Inflation our country has seen in a generation. Prices for supplies, equipment, dental labs, labor costs and more skyrocketed to all-time highs. As a business and practice owner, raising your fees was the only real way to combat these increases. Unfortunately, those who were in network with insurance companies discovered just how bad a game they were trapped in—one they ultimately can’t win. The good news is that there is a better path: one that gives you the freedom to practice the kind of dentistry you desire as well as have the work-life balance you deserve. In this course, Dr. Phelps will walk you through how to seamlessly transition out of being an in-network provider, without it costing you any real money in the process. From there, he’ll show you how to effectively utilize a dental membership plan to increase the number of quality new patients, influence more patients to say ‘yes’ to your treatment recommendations and reduce the attrition rate that’s been stifling your growth.
- Learn what is the PPO hamster wheel and why it’s time to get off.
- Learn how COVID-19 has affected businesses and their ability to provide a dental insurance benefit for their employees.
- Learn why now is the best time to make the transition from a PPO to an FFS office.
- Learn a clear strategy on how to plan for the worst and hope for the best: transitioning out of dental insurance without losing any of your patients, while being prepared in case you do.
- Understand how businesses across the U.S. are starting to tap into the power of the membership plan model of success.
- Learn how to structure and price a membership plan for your practice.
- Learn how to use your plan to increase new patients and case acceptance while decreasing your patient attrition rate.
- Learn the benefits of offering monthly payment plan options to your patients and how to minimize your team’s time in administering and managing.