Started in 2012 and growing in funding each year, this essential grant program offers financial support to efforts that create better oral health for Missourians through educational programs, access-to-care initiatives and community collaborations. To date 28 grants totaling $32,307 have been awarded across Missouri. The MDA Foundation invites member dentists, or organizations you are involved with, to consider submitting a grant application for funding to support community oral health programs and initiatives.
The application period for the 2019 grant program is now OPEN. Thank you for your interest. Click Below for the 2019 grant application and guidelines. For questions, contact Paul Roberts at 573-634-3436 or email@example.com.
Foundation Grant Application
2018 Grant Recipients
After deliberation, the Board chose to award grants to the following groups:
- $1,200 to Community Health Clinic of Joplin to help purchase supplies and equipment for their low income clinic
- $2,300 to Give Kids A Smile to expand community education outreach
- $500 to Healthworks! Kids’ Museum St. Louis for Super Scrubber Kits
- $1,200 to Jefferson County Health Department for Smiles to Go Youth Dental Program
- $1,600 to Medical Missions for Christ Clinic for community education and outreach
- $1,200 to Mercy Health Foundation for take home dental care kits
The MDAF wishes to thank all applicants for their time.