Earn 1 CE credit for each set of CE articles in the MDA Focus magazine. Available to MDA members only!
- Read the articles for each issue
- Take two 4-question quizzes
- Submit payment of $10
- Receive 1 CE credit per issue*
*You must correctly answer 3 of the 4 questions per article (6 of 8 questions total), equating to a score of 75%, to earn 1 CE credit. If the minimum number of questions is not answered correctly (the test is not passed), no CE credit will be awarded.
Two articles in each issue of the MDA Focus are designated as CE vehicles in this self-study program. Members desiring to attain 1 CE credit must read both articles and answer the related questions using the online or PDF test form. It is a requirement to take both of the 4-question tests (and score 75%) in order to qualify for the 1 CE credit. Go to Articles & Test Form
The fee for this self-study 1 CE credit is $10 per issue. Payment must be provided in order for the test to be graded. The fee is incurred regardless if CE credit is attained or not (payments will NOT be refunded in the case a 75% score is not attained).
Steps to CE Credit
- Read the corresponding MDA Focus CE Articles (you can access these electronically in the Articles & Test Form section).
- Review any related materials you deem necessary (test questions are taken direct from the article, but additional references are provided at the end of each article, should you desire further review of the topic).
- Complete and submit the CE test form to the MDA (click on link below which takes you to an online version or a printable PDF form that can be faxed/mailed/emailed).
- Complete the process of your CE test by clicking "Pay with Credit Card" which submits your answers and takes you to payment processing.
- You will receive an email verifying your completed CE once payment is received and the test is graded. Your test will NOT be graded if you click "Pay with Credit Card" but do not actually complete the payment process (i.e., you exit the payment window before processing is complete). If using the PDF form, complete the payment section.
- If you score the required 75% for passsing, the CE email notification from the MDA will verify this and be proof of your 1 CE credit. Regardless of your test score, you will receive an email notification informing you of your results. Please allow one week to recieve notification of your CE results.
- For any questions email Melissa Albertson or call 573-634-3436, Ext 103.
Questions have been developed by the MDA Editor and reviewed for accuracy by the article authors. Test responses are graded by MDA office staff.
Focus CE Articles & Test Form
Click on the issue below to access the online test questions or PDF test form. Articles/ability to take tests for CE credit expire one year from the date of publication. *Member login required to access test.
Focus CE Article Submission
Learn more about submitting articles to the Focus on the Article Submission page.
The Missouri Dental Association (MDA) is an ADA
CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental
Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of
continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual
courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards
of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the
provider or to ADA CERP. The MDA designates each issue's self study for 1 continuing education credit, upon passing the required testing.