Missouri Dental Association :: Allifiated Groups
This area provides information on entities
directly affiliated with the MDA, including
the Foundation, MDIS, Alliance and Components, and others
which are not a part of the Association, but are dental-related.
The MDA communicates and collaborates with these
affiliates on issues and programs that affect the dental profession and the
patients it serves. Click on any of the links on the menu to learn more.
- Component Societies: There are eight local component societies in Missouri, each
with officers and a Trustee to the MDA Board. A memberís local component is
based on the primary practice address.
- Missouri Dental Insurance Services: To provide honest answers and practical solutions to
dentistsí business concerns, the MDA established Missouri Dental Insurance
Services (MDIS), a wholly-owned subsidiary, created and governed by members, to be
benefit to members.
- Missouri Dental Association Foundation: The Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that is committed to improving and promoting dental health
within the state of Missouri.
- Well Being Foundation: The Well Being Foundation exists to promote early
identification, intervention, treatment and rehabilitation of dentists and
dental hygienists who may be impaired by reasons of illness, substance abuse or
as a result of any physical or mental condition.
- Donated Dental Services: Donated Dental Services (DDS) is a collaborative program in
which the dental profession reaches out to individuals with special needs.
- Missouri Dental Board: The Dental Board serves to protect the public by ensuring
that only qualified persons are allowed to become licensed to practice
dentistry, and to further ensure these licensed dental professionals practice in
accordance with the rules and statutes of the Dental Practice Act.
Can't find what you are looking for? Check in our Frequently Asked Questions section.