August is already designated by our legislators as Oral Health Awareness Month in Missouri. Since 1977 the MDA Foundation (MDAF) has been working to improve oral health in the state through education, access to care initiatives and community collaborations. So it only makes sense that we chose August to launch our first ever online fundraising drive. Here are the details in a nugget.
- Our purpose is to help all members be more acquainted with the good work of the MDAF.
- Our goal is to raise $5,000 in online donations before August 31 to support this good work.
- Our challenge is for you to give $100.
- Our strategy is to modernize giving and save expenses with an easy online donation form.
- Our incentive Be one of the first 25 people to give $100 or more and win your choice of a free gift ... MDA Blue Tumbler, MDIS insulated mug or MDA/MDIS t-shirt.
Your donation will help support the various programs of the MDAF. You can also choose to make your donation “in memory of” or “in honor of” someone special. Thank you very much for extending the reach of your profession across Missouri through your generous gift. All donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated!
Thank You is Always in Style
Nonprofits like the MDAF rely on your generosity. We want to thank those who have supported the MDAF through dues or other gifts since November 2016. We salute the people on this list.
We will gratefully acknowledge all donors who support this one month campaign by making regular updates to this list every Tuesday in August. Don’t let your name be left off!
Take a Look Around
During Foundation Awareness Month follow these links to learn more about MDAF and our mission to Improve Missouri Smiles.
Feedback or Questions
Contact Paul Roberts at email@example.com.